Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Star sightings

It's only been about a week and we've already had our fair share of star sightings here in Branson. Stephanie met Bill Medley (you know...the Righteous Brothers..."you've lost that lovin' feelin'"...the most played song in the history of American radio...he's the tall one). FYI, Bill will be performing at the Thousand Oaks Civic Center in January, but if you want to see him, you should see him in Branson (we can get way cheaper tickets).

I got to hang out with Tony Orlando, the author of "Tie A Yellow Ribbon 'Round The Ole Oak Tree" and spokesperson for NutriSystem. He's a really, really nice guy.

There have been a few others coming into the office as well. Still no Andy Williams, but it's only been a week. We'll keep you posted.

5 comments:

Sam and Allie's World said...

It sounds like your having more star sightings in Branson then you did her in CA. We sure miss you! Did your car get there yet Brian? I'm glad to see you have a blog, I will check in on you! Our blog is samandalliesworld.blogspot.com so you can see them get big. Love you guys!

Leslie Inaba said...

What?! No Andy Williams sightings yet? SLK will be very disappointed.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your adventures in Branson with me. Can't wait to visit so I can meet some of those "big stars" MOM

AndrewRoesch said...

Holy crap I can't believe this link got stuck in my spam filter. I love how every famous person you meet needs at least three examples of why they are famous.

Like:
I met bill gunderson yesterday you know that guy that use to say, "I just dooted myself" on those commercials from the 70's. You might know him from when he killed 15 people on a subway train car(he savagely beat his victims with a turkey on the end of a big stick) and he was the first person to be defended in open court by a parakeet.

Anonymous said...

Wow, Branson is way more exciting than I remembered it. And I'll let you in on a little secret--although the margaritas at Chili's are the same, the Applebees' in the midwest have buy one get one free margaritas during happy hour. When I asked for one in Thousand Oaks they looked at me like I was an idiot. Whatever...